For the participant without or with low previous knowledge. These courses are for the A1 Level
European reference framework for the German language.
Course book and exercise book: Pluspunkt A1 Österreich
- Understanding of simple listening comprehensions and texts.
- Introduction of herself/himself, getting in contact with people and participation in simple discussions.
- Attaining basic vocabulary and essential grammar, in order to enable communication in everyday situations with simple expressions verbally and in written form.
- Introduction, Job description, Numbers up to 20.
Countries, Continents, nationalities, languages, in the teaching room, numbers begin from 20, Kindergarten
- Can talk about his/her home country.
- Can talk and get information about care facilities, apartments, furnisher, colours, family houses.
- Can give his opinion if he/she likes or dislike something.
- Can take commercial information for example: prices or trademarks.
- Can ask basic questions about the product.
- Understand main abbreviation of apartment ads.
Designation of the relatives, attractions, family long time ago
- Can arrange activities with other people.
- Can describe his/her family.
- Can talk about his free time.
Free time activities, daytime, hours, weekdays
- Can express suggestions from other people
- Can provide information
- Can express how he / she is entitled to a proposal of an interlocutor.
- Can also give a simple question about the place and time information on the phone.
- Can ascertain the essential information on the TV.
- Can say what he / she does on a normal day.
Food, packaging, shopping situations
- Can express affections.
- Can be well understood figures, for example, repeat rates, specify quantities.
Professions, workday, banking
- Can fill out a form.
- Can ask for assistance.
- Can fill important forms for payments.
- Can simply and clearly provide important information z. B. that he / she want to carry on a particular job.
- Can enter the data required for the operation of machines.
- Can read simple information from a bank statement.
Doctor signs, body parts
- Can provide information to the person during the registration at the doctor.
- Can tell how you are doing, and describe what he / her hurts.
- Can talk the to doctor and understand relevant information.
- Can write a short apology letter about his disease.
- Can report sickness with simple words.
- Can check addresses and opening times of doctors.
- Can make an emergency phone call and tell the most important information.
- Can read important signs information.
- Can read timetables for him / her to extract relevant information.
- Can talk about himself and his situation in the country of origin.
- Can write a short simple postcard with holiday greetings.
- Can understand a postcard Holiday Greetings.
Fill out a form, personal information
- Can tell in simple words that he / she do not know how to say something in German.
- Can inquire if he / she did not understand something.
- Can ask someone for help to fill up a form.
- Can specifically request details from the information desk.
- Can check counselling services, such as the opening times and addresses.
Clothes and shops
- Can tell how he/she finds something for everyday
- Can check information on products (price, department).
- Can ascertain the essential information in the product information.
- Can make an order in the internet and fill out order forms.
The months, the weather
- Can check the time.
- Can reserve a place.
- Can ask about the directions and understand the majority of directions.
- Can describe a way.
- Can understand relevant abbreviations in timetables.
- Can send a postcard / e-mail to invite to a party.
- Can be grateful for an invitation and accept or cancel friendly.
- Can ask about care facilities.
- Can understand the essential information of an announcement of a house dweller on the bulletin board (Invitation to the street festival).
- Can write simple and short messages for roommates.