For participants very advanced knowledge. This course leads to level C1 of the European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Course and workbook: Sure, C1.1 and C1.2
- Extension of the written and oral expression, to use the language in the public / professional life or in training and studies effectively and flexibly.
- Work with challenging reading and listening texts from various media, discussions, and text, to express himself/herself clearly and in detail to more complex topics.
Modern life, town and village, study
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts and recognize the implicit meaning.
- Can express himself/herself spontaneously and fluently without obviously searching for expressions.
- Can use flexibly and effectively the language in social and professional life or in training and studies. Can make clear, structured and detailed statements on complex topics .
- Can summarize long and complex texts.
Psychology, Research and Technology, Finance
- Can produce clear, well-structured written statements on complex issues, with highlighting the key points.
- Can present viewpoints and confirm them with examples.
- Mastered a large vocabulary and can overcome circumlocutions and word gaps; is able to use idiomatic expressions and colloquial phrases suitable.
International calls, job, etiquette in the tourism industry
- Can write clear, detailed, well-structured and detailed descriptions or own fictional texts in a readable, convincing way.
- Can criticise statements and opinions and give examples.
Appreciation of art, literature
- Can clearly and precisely express and flexibly and effectively relate to the addressee.
- Can be clear and precise in personal correspondence with effectively using the language in order to express motions, allusions or jokes.
- Can give lectures on topics of his / her area of interest making detailed, useful notes.